Terms & Conditions
This service is provided by, and all purchases are made from Reach Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Independent News and Media PLC.
- Registered in Dublin, Company No. 34871 VAT Number: IE9Y49632J
- Registered Office, 2023 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Naas Road, Dublin 24
- Telephone: + 353 (0) 23 886 3850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the Reach Home Delivery service. By accessing or using the reachhomedelivery.ie service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Independent News and Media may modify this agreement at any time, as it sees fit - and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement.
Reach Home Delivery will endeavor to deliver newspaper(s) to your home or office as early as we can on the mutually agreed days of the week.
All payments are made in advance and at the start of each month. Payments can only be made by Visa or Master Card.
Holiday Pause Request
We require at least 2 full working days to process your holiday request. Holiday pause requests can be made online, or by phone.
Non Delivery or other Refunds
If your newspaper is not delivered you must report it to us within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery date by calling this number: 1890 130 130
Refunds will only be processed on request for amounts greater than €10 or for full cancellations. Otherwise a credit will be applied to you subsequent bill.
In order for a recurring payment from an account to be cancelled it should be applied for by calling customer service on 1890 130 130 at least 5 working days before your next bill is due.
In the event that your advance monthly payment is declined, for whatever reason, the following protocol will apply:
The Credit Card or debit card request for funds will be submitted to the Bank a second time within a period of five working days.
If step 1 above is unsuccessful the subscriber will be contacted and deliveries will cease until payment is made in full.
Each customer will automatically receive a monthly rewards email with updates, competitions and offers. You can unsubscribe from this at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Lost / Stolen / Expired Cards
In the event that your debit or credit card is lost, stolen or has expired you are obliged to inform Reach Home Delivery within three working days.
Independent Newsstand - Digital Editions
Independent News and Media publishes Digital Editions of the Irish Independent, Sunday Independent, The Herald and the Sunday World through the Independent Newsstand app. Your subscription is managed by Reach Home Delivery, which grants you access to the digital editions according to your subscription. The service refers to all, or part of this relationship.
Independent News and Media reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the service, including content, subscription plans and features, pricing, hours of availability, equipment or the software needed for access or use. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access or parts or all of the service without notice or liability.
You may only use the service for lawful purposes in line with operating rules laid out by Independent News and Media. Independent News and Media will not be held liable if the service is used for unlawful purposes or in jurisdictions where such use is prohibited by applicable law.
These terms and conditions, the agreement between the customer and use of the service are based on use in Ireland and Irish Law is exclusively applicable.
If you have signed up for a special offer, the offer runs for the period of time advertised. At the end of this period of time your account will be transferred to the full rate equivalent of the package you have ordered.
- This offer is for a pre-paid 12-month Digital Access subscription to the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent Digital Edition, plus home delivery of the Irish Independent on a Saturday and home delivery of the Sunday Independent - for €299.00 / Or a pre-paid 12-month Digital Access subscription to the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent Digital Edition for €160
- This offer is only available to new Digital Edition and Home Delivery subscribers who have not subscribed to the Irish Independent Digital Edition or home delivery before.
- The Samsung Tab4 7" will be shipped to the subscriber (at the shipping address the subscriber has indicated, or to the billing address if no shipping address was provided) We endeavour to deliver as soon as possible, but in please allow up 4 weeks in-case of delays.
- Subscribers who cancel their subscription before the end of the 12-month term will be converted to digital edition only at the same price.
- No refund will be issued to subscribers who have received their tablet and wish to cancel.
- Offer is only available while supplies last.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- INM does not hold responsibility for any damaged, lost or stolen tablets. All tablets are under warranty and any issues with the tablet will be dealt with by Samsung or the supplier of the device.
Avios Points Offer
- This offer includes access to the 7-day home delivery service of the Irish and Sunday Independent for a minimum term of 6 months from your membership start date, and access to the weekend home delivery service of the Irish and Sunday Independent for a minimum term of 12 months from your membership start date.
- You will also receive access to 7-days of the digital edition for the time period above. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the 6 or 12-month period.
- For deals and offers, we reserve the right to refuse a refund once the user has signed up.
- This offer is valid for new subscribers to INM only.
- Your personal details will be shared by the Independent News and Media Group with Avios AGL Limited and Promotional Payment Solutions Limited for the purposes of processing your Avios points reward. Your details will not be stored thereafter or used for marketing purposes.
AerClub and Avios
- The home delivery and digital edition subscription for ROI residents includes home delivery of the Irish and Sunday Independent for 6 months or one year and 30,000 Avios points added to your AerClub account, which you can use to spend towards flights to various destinations.
- The Digital Edition subscription for ROI residents includes access to the Irish and Sunday Independent digital edition for one year and includes 18,000 Avios points added toward your AerClub account.
- The Digital Edition subscription for international residents includes access to the Irish and Sunday Independent digital edition for one year and includes 9,000 Avios points added toward your AerClub account.
- Please allow 21 days after you subscribe to receive instructions from Avios on how to use your unique voucher code.
- Please allow 2-5 days after you subscribe to receive Avios points into your AerClub account.
- You will need to pay taxes, fees and charges for your flights, these are payable in cash.
- Avios points are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions, for further details please visit www.avios.com
- This offer is subject to availability.
- To claim Avios points, customers do the following:
- You must be a member of AerClub, British Airways Executive Club or Iberia Plus.
- The Avios voucher must be claimed online at www.aviosvouchers.com/avios.
- Each voucher and online code is valid for one use only. Once the Avios have been claimed, the voucher cannot be used again and has no value. Vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The number of Avios for this promotion will be added to the account number given within 14 working days of you claiming them.
- Lost, damaged or destroyed vouchers will not be replaced or compensated for by Avios Group (AGL) Ltd. At their own discretion, the issuing Partner (Independent News and Media) may replace a voucher, if the Avios assigned to its online code have not already been claimed
- The transfer of the voucher to a third party, including sale, change or auction of the voucher, is illegal.
- AGL and or the issuing Partner reserve the right to audit the use and claiming of vouchers and to take any appropriate action where misconduct is suspected or discovered.
- Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions
- Avios Group (AGL) Ltd registered office number 2260073, registered address Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY.